Code of Conduct
It is very important that behaviour in classrooms supports a good learning environment for all students. Our expectations are set out in the Behaviour for Learning Code of Conduct, which is consistent across all teaching rooms and all subjects.
Students MUST ..
- Arrive promptly to your lessons
- Come to your lessons dressed in the correct uniform and with the correct equipment
- Be prompt in starting your work and following instructions
- Speak only when given permission to do so … you should not be talking or chatting unnecessarily
- Be respectful towards staff and other students… respect everyone’s right to be heard and everyone’s right to learn
- Complete all work to the best of your ability
- Show that you are ready to learn e.g. by sitting up straight and facing the front or by raising your hand to speak.
- Put away all mobile devices
- Sit where you are asked to sit
- Follow the instructions of the teacher without fuss or argument