On this page you will find details of current vacancies at Manshead CE Academy.
On 1st May 2017 Manshead School became Manshead CE Academy. Our employer from that date is the Diocese of St Albans Multi-Academy Trust (DSAMAT). This may present opportunities in future to gain broader experience across the Trust, but in making an application for a post at Manshead CE Academy you do not enter into any commitment to take up such an opportunity or to work at any other site.
The page is organised so that documents that are common to all vacancies appear in the panel on the right:
- General guidance about applying for a position at Manshead CE Academy
- Application Forms for Teaching and for Associate Staff roles (which must be completed in all cases – we do not accept application by CV)
- Information about the Diocese of St Albans Multi-Academy Trust
- Our Child Protection Policy
- Our polices in respect of the recruitment of ex-offenders and handling DBS certificate information
Current vacancies are then listed at the foot of the main ‘Vacancies’ page. Each vacancy includes details from the media advertisement (including salary, etc.), a covering letter, the relevant job description and person specification, and any other documents specific to a particular role.
Manshead CE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.